Friday, February 8, 2013

Second Post

Talking with the professor today, I asked what blogs he reads and why. He has been a congregant, a pastor and a teacher/educator, and reads a lot of pastors blogs. The idea of a blog is that someone is saying something that someone else thinks is worth reading. That is my hope here as well.
In my own life and experience and also as a life and leadership coach, I have come to appreciate the value of a strategically placed powerful question. So, questions that promote discovery will be a part of what I have a natural propensity for, and will be part of what I will do here.
My journey as a D.Min student will also occupy some space on this blog. The cohort has been together over two years and, and we still have a year to year and a half left.
There will probably be some life reflection and interaction with my family here.
We'll see where this goes and if you are inclined, comments will be responded to and interaction will be welcome.
Blessings,
CRAiG

1 comment:

  1. Good to see the SECOND post :-) Hope you continue. Looking forward to reading what you think about and what you discover about God and life in the Church.

    ReplyDelete